Clan Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape Clan - Clan Quest - Home Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 30 on 2020-12-14, 15:07
Clan Links
clan wikia hiscores runehead free forum

Need help doing something on the forums? Ask here for the answer.

Go down 
+12
Kitty
Hope
Rerecros
Boricua
rotingmortal
CupOfChips
NeNe Mom
MsKonnan10
Vodka_B
Sinistral
Anamona
Draziw
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
rotingmortal

rotingmortal

Need help doing something on the forums? Ask here for the answer. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help doing something on the forums? Ask here for the answer.   Need help doing something on the forums? Ask here for the answer. - Page 2 Empty2010-08-24, 23:27

heres you a new problem

i had 10 pics i took with orb of oculus and
screenshot for a guide

i pm'd them to a friend
i then deleted them off of my computer
i saved the message in case something
happened to the pics

BUT!!!!
something did
the message got deleted
by the friend i pm'd

no problem i still had it saved

i wanted to fighure out how to resend
so i tried and tried
but no results

i then saw
"send to profile"
i clicked it

NOW THEY ARE GONE
AND I CANT FIND EM!!!!!!!
WHAT TO DO???????
Back to top Go down
Sinistral
Sinistral

Need help doing something on the forums? Ask here for the answer. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help doing something on the forums? Ask here for the answer.   Need help doing something on the forums? Ask here for the answer. - Page 2 Empty2010-08-24, 23:32

I was the friend by the way, I read the message then cleaned my inbox like a dork lol, I tried sending a message to my profile to see if I could get it back but can't find it either. So yeah. Help pl0x!

EDIT: I just thought of something! What if the profile it sends it to is the profile of the person you sent the message to? That explains why your message is on my visitor messages now. I bet Kitty has a new visitor message as well rofl, I'll go check.

Yup she does! That explains it, Mortal.problem solved.
Back to top Go down
Draziw
Admin
Admin
Draziw

PostSubject: Re: Need help doing something on the forums? Ask here for the answer.   Need help doing something on the forums? Ask here for the answer. - Page 2 Empty2010-08-25, 06:48

Glad I could help >.>
Back to top Go down
CupOfChips

CupOfChips

PostSubject: Re: Need help doing something on the forums? Ask here for the answer.   Need help doing something on the forums? Ask here for the answer. - Page 2 Empty2010-08-25, 07:31

Draziw wrote:
Glad I could help >.>

Look how happy he is! His happiness is so big Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MsKonnan10

MsKonnan10

PostSubject: Re: Need help doing something on the forums? Ask here for the answer.   Need help doing something on the forums? Ask here for the answer. - Page 2 Empty2010-09-28, 16:38

I have a question...

What does the "Reputation" number mean under our avatar pictures?

I notice Sin has a 5,
Draz has a -1.

I am curious, most of us are 0.
Back to top Go down
Boricua

Boricua

PostSubject: Re: Need help doing something on the forums? Ask here for the answer.   Need help doing something on the forums? Ask here for the answer. - Page 2 Empty2010-09-28, 16:44

Oh now I get it
Do you see the +/- button on the right side of the post?
Thats to raise/lower a reputation

Thats why you have 1 now Konnan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MsKonnan10

MsKonnan10

PostSubject: Re: Need help doing something on the forums? Ask here for the answer.   Need help doing something on the forums? Ask here for the answer. - Page 2 Empty2010-09-28, 23:07

Hmmmmmmmm,
I may have been a 1, but now that whole line "reputation" is gone from everyone's avatar.

Do you think the forum moderators have been "grading us", and we are not allowed to see????

Or do I just have a suspicious mind????

Suspect
Back to top Go down
Rerecros
Rerecros

PostSubject: Re: Need help doing something on the forums? Ask here for the answer.   Need help doing something on the forums? Ask here for the answer. - Page 2 Empty2010-09-28, 23:25

Draz decided to replace the "points" which were earned through activity. With reputation, which was earned through peer evaluation. But when he logged and found his reputation was -27 (thank you Kitty), he decided to get rid of it. And I said "dude whats the point of points anyway," so we have none.
Back to top Go down
Hope
Admin
Admin
Hope

PostSubject: Re: Need help doing something on the forums? Ask here for the answer.   Need help doing something on the forums? Ask here for the answer. - Page 2 Empty2010-09-29, 01:19

It's basically similar to the 'Like' system on facebook. If someone posts something on a thread, then you '+' it, which acts as a 'Like', is you dislike, then obviously '-'. Then your reputation is added up on your profile
Back to top Go down
MsKonnan10

MsKonnan10

PostSubject: Re: Need help doing something on the forums? Ask here for the answer.   Need help doing something on the forums? Ask here for the answer. - Page 2 Empty2010-09-29, 13:16

Oh, well, thank you for the explanation....
I am sorry I drew attention to this system, because now it has been abused, and had to be removed.
Think up something else, you inventive people.

(For everyone giving, there is someone else taking) - a Guthrixism?
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Need help doing something on the forums? Ask here for the answer.   Need help doing something on the forums? Ask here for the answer. - Page 2 Empty2010-09-29, 13:43

Rerecros wrote:
But when he logged and found his reputation was -27 (thank you Kitty), he decided to get rid of it.

Wait, what did i do? -_-
Back to top Go down
MsKonnan10

MsKonnan10

PostSubject: Re: Need help doing something on the forums? Ask here for the answer.   Need help doing something on the forums? Ask here for the answer. - Page 2 Empty2010-09-29, 13:49

Ahh, Kitty,
Seems you do have a new spot in the clan, if not the youngest captain...
"The Primary Scrap Goat" - You get blamed for everything, guilty or not!

Ha, I still wub you I love you

*looking for votes on my kitty avatar*
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Need help doing something on the forums? Ask here for the answer.   Need help doing something on the forums? Ask here for the answer. - Page 2 Empty2010-09-29, 13:51

MsKonnan10 wrote:
Ahh, Kitty,
Seems you do have a new spot in the clan, if not the youngest captain...
"The Primary Scrap Goat" - You get blamed for everything, guilty or not!

Ha, I still wub you I love you

*looking for votes on my kitty avatar*

-Is wubbed by konnan-

I think Sin would rather take my place.... Razz

And the only person i rem voteing aginst is cros Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Hemsky

Hemsky

PostSubject: Re: Need help doing something on the forums? Ask here for the answer.   Need help doing something on the forums? Ask here for the answer. - Page 2 Empty2010-09-29, 13:59

Ms. K, I've actually been dubbed the official scapegoat, thank you very much. Smile.
Back to top Go down
Draziw
Admin
Admin
Draziw

PostSubject: Re: Need help doing something on the forums? Ask here for the answer.   Need help doing something on the forums? Ask here for the answer. - Page 2 Empty2010-09-29, 16:40

Hemsky wrote:
Ms. K, I've actually been dubbed the official scapegoat, thank you very much. Smile.

that he has!
Back to top Go down
Rerecros
Rerecros

PostSubject: Re: Need help doing something on the forums? Ask here for the answer.   Need help doing something on the forums? Ask here for the answer. - Page 2 Empty2010-09-29, 16:41

Heh heh Kitty, I just playing. I new you would respond . . .
Back to top Go down
MsKonnan10

MsKonnan10

PostSubject: Re: Need help doing something on the forums? Ask here for the answer.   Need help doing something on the forums? Ask here for the answer. - Page 2 Empty2010-09-30, 14:34

Oh, Hemsky....Now I am in deep again....trying to give your role away!

Actually I would not call you a scrap goat, I would call you something else,

Like "Tough Thunder Talker", or something similar,
cause you get so excited in cc when the monsters (or someone) doesn't fight as expected.

I think we should present you with an "Indian Talking Stick" so you know when you "have the floor",
and then we could take it away from you at times, (like if you swear)!

(This is pick on Hemsky week...which only goes to prove he is a "scrap goat" after all).

Back to top Go down
Sg81440

Sg81440

PostSubject: SG's sigatures issues. (I didnt know where else to put this)   Need help doing something on the forums? Ask here for the answer. - Page 2 Empty2010-10-23, 23:56

WHO CAN HELP!

well I didnt see any other fourm groups to put this in so...

I have that picture link on the bottom as my "signature". However, Sg cant figure out how to make signature = picture not signature = link.

help?
Back to top Go down
fergie

fergie

PostSubject: Re: Need help doing something on the forums? Ask here for the answer.   Need help doing something on the forums? Ask here for the answer. - Page 2 Empty2010-10-24, 00:45

Put "[ img ]" before and "[ /img ]" after the link.

But not with spaces.. ;P
Back to top Go down
Sinistral
Sinistral

PostSubject: Re: Need help doing something on the forums? Ask here for the answer.   Need help doing something on the forums? Ask here for the answer. - Page 2 Empty2010-10-24, 00:50

Eh, I had a paragraph about Imageshack all set up but that works too. Razz
Back to top Go down
Rerecros
Rerecros

PostSubject: Re: Need help doing something on the forums? Ask here for the answer.   Need help doing something on the forums? Ask here for the answer. - Page 2 Empty2010-10-24, 01:21

Added SG's question.
Back to top Go down
Sg81440

Sg81440

PostSubject: Re: Need help doing something on the forums? Ask here for the answer.   Need help doing something on the forums? Ask here for the answer. - Page 2 Empty2010-10-24, 17:13

Its not working fergie.
Back to top Go down
fergie

fergie

PostSubject: Re: Need help doing something on the forums? Ask here for the answer.   Need help doing something on the forums? Ask here for the answer. - Page 2 Empty2010-10-24, 18:03

Use something other than facebook then. <.<
Back to top Go down
Sg81440

Sg81440

PostSubject: Re: Need help doing something on the forums? Ask here for the answer.   Need help doing something on the forums? Ask here for the answer. - Page 2 Empty2010-10-24, 18:24

fergie wrote:
Use something other than facebook then. <.<

that worked.

thank you fergs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anamona
Anamona

PostSubject: Re: Need help doing something on the forums? Ask here for the answer.   Need help doing something on the forums? Ask here for the answer. - Page 2 Empty2010-10-25, 01:31

Off-topic question: Lol, what's up with the signature with Mod Timbo in it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help doing something on the forums? Ask here for the answer.   Need help doing something on the forums? Ask here for the answer. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Need help doing something on the forums? Ask here for the answer.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan Quest :: GAME/FORUM RULES-
Jump to: